Friday, October 8, 2010

Journaling

A couple of nites ago, I was reading through my journal from 2007. While I was reading I was reflecting back at some of the prayers that I had written and the emotions that went with those prayers. I didn't realize how passionate I felt about the situations I was in or that others were in. What amazed me the most (and I'm not sure why) was the way God answered those prayers in his own time and in the way He saw fit. It was AWESOME to see his Faithfulness, Grace and Love! I'm not sure why I felt some of the emotions I did but I can tell through reading my journal that I have been growing in my spiritual journey. I challenge you to write just a sentence or two during your quiet time so you can reflect back.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...just decided this morning that I need to start journaling. God has been so faithful, but I tend to forget answers to prayers in the past, or to forget the intensity that I felt as I went through those experiences. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete