Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness

In this season of Thanksgiving, I am always reminded of those who are less fortunate than we are. Not only do the homeless come to mind often, but those who are struggling to put food on the table. My boys go to school with kids, where, the only well balanced meal they get is the lunch at school. Marv and I were discussing this last week after seeing a video clip at church called Depraved Indifference. Heartwrenching. Watch it here . It tugged on both our heartstrings, as I'm sure it did all who were watching. While we are still formulating a plan, we are constantly praying for those who don't have the basics to live. A few things I'm thankful for today: (not in any specific order)
- a loving God
- my family of 5
- a warm bed
- health
- food
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment