Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring

                        For as much as the winter is inevitable after fall so is spring after the winter!!! I love this time of year!!! It cleans out the cobwebs in my mind from the stuffy winter blahs and refreshes my soul. In all of my married years I've never planted spring bulbs in my flower beds. After the summer yard care I was to spent to plant any more flowers. Once spring rolled around I wanted tulips, crocuses, and hyacynths but they won't grow if you don't plant them. So last fall I decided to forgo the lazy train and plant some spring bulbs and am I glad I did! They are sticking their noses out of the mulch like they can't wait to take a breath of fresh spring air! They have in a small way given me hope that the snow is gone and warmer weather is on its way!!! Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment